Starting this Wednesday, May 5th, I will be opening "Rob's Word Shop" for the month of May. Rob's Word Shop is a storefront shop where individual letters and words can be purchased. Single letters are 50 cents and single words are 1 dollar. As the sole proprietor of the store, I invite you personally to stop by for a chat and buy a letter or a word. These chats will be recorded and, with your permission, collected in a book form at the end of the month. My shop location is 308 Bowery (the south window at the Bowery Poetry Club), and my hours of operation are Tuesday through Thursday 11-2PM from May 5-May 27.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11, 2010 - Day 3 at Rob's Word Shop
Left apartment at 11:00 on bicycle. Arrived at "Rob's Word Shop" at 11:05 AM and quickly set up shop. I had no customers today, but I did have 2 requests for mail orders and 1 hand delivery. Left the shop at 2:10 PM, dropped off hand-delivery, and bicycled home. Arrived at my apartment around 2:18 PM. Total sales: $11.50 (payment pending).

Customer #1 "S"
Customer #2 "On errands of life, these letters speed to death."
Customer #3 "feldspar" and "gones"

No comments:

Post a Comment